Arkansas Total Care is provides appropriate, high-quality, and cost-effective drug therapy to our members. Arkansas Total Care covers prescription medications and some over-the-counter medications approved by providers. The pharmacy program does not cover all medications. Some medications needs prior authorization, and some may have limitations.
Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM): Envolve Pharmacy Solutions
Envolve Pharmacy Solutions, Arkansas Total Care's PBM administers the medication prior authorization process.
Click on the link below to access Arkansas PDL/PASSE Drug Formulary including:
- The PASSE maximum allowable cost (MAC) pricing
- Provider guideline for pharmacy claims submission
- Payer sheet
- Paper claim submission requirements
- Compound prescription requirements
- Prospective DUR response requirements
For questions, please contact Envolve Pharmacy Solutions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at (800) 460-8988.
Here are additional resources if you cannot access the Envolve Pharmacy Solutions Portal:
- Arkansas Medicaid Preferred Drug List - The Preferred Drug List (PDL) (PDF) is the list of drugs covered by Arkansas Total Care. Arkansas Total Care works with providers and pharmacists to ensure that prescription medications used to treat a variety of conditions and diseases are covered under the pharmacy benefit. The PDL applies to drugs you get at retail pharmacies.
- Envolve Health Payer Sheet (PDF)