Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I contact my Care Coordinator?
You may contact your Care Coordinator by calling 1-866-282-6280 or TTY: 711. Enter the extension for your Care Coordinator.

What can Arkansas Total Care do that I’m not already getting from my providers?
Arkansas Total Care can review every service you receive within our plan. We can also help find any gaps in services. Our Care Coordinators specialize in behavioral health and physical health. We can assign Care Coordination based upon your primary needs. Your coordinator will also help with the health care plans for higher risk needs.


  • Help with setting up appointments.
  • Organize information from your planning meeting and help you develop your person-centered plan.
  • Help you troubleshoot challenges that stop you from living the lifestyle you choose.
  • Make changes to your plan upon your request.

Can my guardian or durable medical power of attorney continue to make decisions on my behalf?
Yes, all you have to do is fill out a personal representative form. The form authorizes someone to make decisions or speak on your behalf. After we receive the form, Arkansas Total Care will work with them. You can find the Authorized Representative Designation form on the Member Resources page

I want to change my Care Coordinator with Arkansas Total Care. What do I do?
Please give us a call. You may call us at 1-866-282-6280 or TTY: 711. You can request to change your Care Coordinator.

What if I need information in another language or in an alternative format?
Please give us a call. We have written materials in other languages. We also have materials in an alternative format (including the use of an auxiliary aid). There is no fee for requesting these documents.

How do I file a grievance or appeal with Arkansas Total Care?
You may file a grievance over the phone. Please call us at 1-866-282-6280 or TTY: 711. You can also do it in writing. Please mail your request to:

Arkansas Total Care
Attn: Grievance Coordinator
P.O. Box 25010
Little Rock, Arkansas 72221

You may also fax in your grievance to 1-866-811-3255. You will need to include the following information with your grievance:

  • First and last name
  • Arkansas Total Care ID number
  • Address and telephone number
  • What you are unhappy with (description of grievance)
  • Action you would like to see happen (preferred outcome)

We at Arkansas Total Care are happy to have you as our member and look forward to providing you with the highest quality of service. For more information, you may call us at 1-866-282-6280 or TTY: 711. We can also be reached by filling out the contact form.